Friday, May 14, 2010

Foodie Photo Friday - 5.14.10

Today you're getting a real treat. We haven't really been out to eat recently, so I'm going to post a video that may qualify as food p0rn. (I can't even begin to imagine the kind of hits I'm going to get from that phrase) I present you with, Gordon Ramsay cooking scrambled eggs. YUM!



This recipe makes my eggs look like trash! I usually use milk to whisk my eggs (before I add heat to them - gasp!) and then add some butter to the pan when I pour the mixture in. Next time, I think I'll try Gordon's way. I can't imagine it tastes bad, and it gives me one less dish to clean up!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
The Kitchen Canister

If you like this simple but delightful recipe, try out Gordon's cookbook, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy.

Don't like eggs? Try some of my other breakfast items.

No comments:

Post a Comment