Thursday, April 29, 2010

Three Things Thursday - Pancakes

If there's nothing I love more, it's pancakes on Sunday morning. Since it's Thursday, I thought I'd give you all (and myself) something to look forward to this weekend. This weeks recipes show how pancakes can be both good and good for you! GASP!

1. First up, from Simply Life are some yummy looking Blueberry Whole Wheat Flax Pancakes

2. Next, Stephanie, from Stephanie Cooks whipped up some Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes

3.Finally, another Stephanie at Macaroni and Cheesecake temped my tastebuds with her Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes

Want some more pancake ideas? Check out my pancake tag.

Not into pancakes? Try something from my breakfast tag.

3 comments:

  1. I love pancakes too - but never seem to have them except in fall and winter for some reason!

    My favorite? My pumpkin pancakes - the secret is to let the batter sit for at least 15 minutes to let the baking powder do its think - so fluffy!

    http://biz319.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/theme-of-the-day-pumpkin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love pancakes too. My favorite recipe is actually online at FN. Sunny Anderson's peanut butter and jelly pancakes - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly do love pancakes. They are just so versatile. I just posted a recipe for savory lentil pancakes that you might want to check out!

    ReplyDelete