Friday, April 30, 2010

Foodie Photo Friday - 4.30.10

I've been a little delinquent on posting these. This is mostly because we haven't really been going out to dinner much and I keep forgetting to take pictures. I dug up a bunch of food pics from our honeymoon, so the next few weeks won't disappoint! Stay tuned!

Here's a treat for Foodie Photo Friday: Crepes!



Menu Item: Chocolate Crepes
Description: Freshly made crepes topped with chocolate sauce.
Where did I order it?: A corner cafe in Paris.
What's the story?: This picture was taken on our honeymoon. After a long afternoon of site seeing at Notre Dame and the Seine, we stopped here for a rest, and a much deserved cappuccino and snack. This is so simple, but so delectable. It really hit the spot!

I want to see your foodie photos! Just make a post, and put the link in the comments below. Link back to this post using the icon below (you can grab the html code from my sidebar), so your readers can enjoy other photos posted.

The Kitchen Canister

No comments:

Post a Comment