Now I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself, so here goes:
1. I have two cats and one wakes me up every morning at 2am to get his head scratched. Like the idiot I am, I do it.
2. My commute to work is 90 miles, one way.
3. I only go to the office three times a week.
4. Yesterday I sprayed our front lawn with weed killer and almost got attacked by one of those giant bees because I sprayed it by accident.
5. When I was in high school, my favorite TV show was Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. This year I am going on two cruises within a month of one another, and I've never been on a cruise before.
7. On Friday, my Master's degree came in the mail! Whooohooo - No more school!!
Now that you've learned about me - I'll pass this on to 7 other people:
Megan C. from Married and More
Alee from Love Is...
Kim from Stirring the Pot
Erica from My Columbian Recipes
Rachel from Rachel Vs. The Kitchen
Arena from The Nerd's Wife
Kate from Whimsical, Whamsical, Whumsical who also gave me the "You're Going Places" Award.
For this award you're supposed to tell the blogging world where you want to be in 10 years.
In ten years, I'd like to have a job where I work less hours so I can be home with my beautiful well-behaved children and cook them delicious meals. (What, is the 'well behaved' too much to ask??)