Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Things Thursday - 1.14.10

Oops! I forgot to post this yesterday. Anyway, here it is a day late. The three things I'll talk about today are three recipes bookmarked in my google reader. Of course, I have over 100 bookmarked, but today I'll pull out three random ones.

1. Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies by TPOX at Proceed with Caution.

Yum! These cookies look divine. I love chocolate more than words can say, but alas, even though they are a "clean eating" cookie, cookies are something that will really mess up my diet! I'll have to save them for an occasion where I won't be the only one eating them. For now, I will just gaze at TPOX's lovely picture.

2. Butternut Squash Risotto by EJacks at Simply Satisfying.

Yes, this recipe is from September of 2009, but I never got around to making it. I'm still seeing some butternut squash in the stores, so maybe I will try it soon. I've never made risotto before, but this one certainly looks delicious.

3. Whole Wheat Cinnamon Muffins by Stephanie at Stephanie Cooks.

Now these are something I can really get on board with. I'm always rushing out the door on the mornings I have to be at the office, so muffins are a perfect "grab and go" for me. On top of that, they're made with whole wheat flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment