Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday - Snooze Breakfast Burrito

Hey Look! It's another new feature! Every Friday I'll post a picture of a meal I've eaten at a restaurant, where the restaurant can be found, and the story behind it.




Menu Item: Snooze Breakfast Burrito
Description: scrambled eggs, hash browns, veggie black beans, cheddar & jack cheese, topped with salsa fresca and your choice of green chili or ranchero!
Where did I order it?: Snooze, An A.M. Eatery - 2262 Larimar Street, Denver, CO 80205
What's the story?:We ate here on our last day in Denver is August of 2009. This was so filling and so good, I tried my best to finish every last bite. I ended up leaving a little on the plate because it was just too much. If you're planning on going, go early and be prepared to wait. We got there before 9 and still had to wait over an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment