Monday, March 2, 2009

Favorite Posts of Last Week

Since I can't cook for myself anymore this time of year, I like to live vicariously through my favorite bloggers. Here are some of the recipes I wish I had time to make this week.

Spanish Smoked Paprika Wings from Cathy at Accountants can Cook? - I love wings, too, but I prefer the boneless version because they're not as messy.

Spinach Apple Pasta by wifeplzak of Big City Cooking - This looks like a light and healthy meal that wouldn't take too long to conjure up.

Creamy Chicken, Vegetable, Orzo and Potato Soup by Carol at Bunny's Warm Oven - I'm not normally a fan of creamy soups, but looking at the picture, it doesn't look like it's really creamy. I do LOVE chicken soup, so this is right up my alley.

Potato Chips by Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventures - yum! potato chips, and what a fun way to make them.

Steak Salad by Erica at Erica's Kitchen Adventures - I love the picture of her salad. It looks like it's really filling and would make a great entree.

No comments:

Post a Comment