Thursday, November 6, 2008

More updates coming soon!

I have about 4 recipes that I need to add to the blog, but for some reason blogger is not letting me upload pictures right now. As soon as I can finish up the posts, I'll publish them. 

Until then, a look ahead at what I'll be posting:

Whole Wheat Penne Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
Southwest Spaghetti Squash
Pepperoni Bread
Pizzelle
Italian Bread Pizza

And what I'll be making:

Apple stuffed pork tenderloin
Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage and Pinenuts
Lemon Pistachio Biscotti

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the pasta recipes! I always struggle with new ideas for pasta, and I love the whole-wheat kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE roasted vegetables. My mom never made them this way, and it's become my go-to way to cook them for my own family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pasta dish. I need a new way to spice things up for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog layout!

    I just found you on The Foodie Blogroll and decided to tag you for a meme:

    http://cuisinequotidienne.blogspot.com/2008/11/six-random-food-related-facts-about-me.html

    To do or not to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog layout, I wish I could do that..

    I am looking forward to seeing your new postings. Yeah, I cant load photos sometimes also. Oh well.

    Welcome to foodie blog, I like being able to meet people with so much passion for fruit as I.

    Come check out my blog! It is on island food.

    ReplyDelete