Thursday, April 1, 2010

Three Things Thursday - non-food bloggers

I follow a ton of blogs. So many, that I have trouble keeping up with not only the food blogs, but all the other blogs, too. All of them are awesome. Why else would I keep them in my reader? So this Thursday I want to showcase some recipes from my blog friends whose blogs aren't dedicated to food. It's always good to branch out!

1. Ally at CasuALLY musing cooked up some delicious looking Swedish Meatballs as part of her 101 in 1001 task list. She is working on learning 5 new dishes and doing a great job so far. Go Ally!

2. Arena at The Nerd's Wife is paying homage to the South with her Louisiana Chicken Pasta. Looks to me like it has just the right amount of creaminess and spice.

3. Hyperbole and a Half is by no means a food blog, but it might just be the only blog in my whole reader that makes me laugh out loud at least once during every post. Here is Allie's take on Cake vs. Pie. If you have time - check out her Spaghatta Nadle drawings. This girl is a laugh a minute!

Craving spaghetti after looking at that comic? Try some of the recipes under my pasta tag.

1 comment: