Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Things Thursday - Breads

This week I'm featuring some recipes for bread. I'll be honest, making bread scares me, so while I have a ton of bread recipes bookmarked in my reader, I'll probably never get around to trying them. Over the past two years, I've learned that my strong point is cooking, not baking. I think it's because baking seems to be all about 'exacts', while you can be a little more liberal with cooking. Then I thought to myself, maybe some of my readers would want to try out some bread recipes. So, here you go!


picture courtesy pkurecipes.com


1. To start out, try Mrs. Messi's Super Easy Bread for Beginners

2. Then move on to this Cinnamon Swirl Bread from Straight Up Good Food.

3. For something sweet, try the Monkey Bread over at Smitten Kitchen.


Like I said, I don't bake much bread, but I did try my hand at croissants last year. Check out my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment