Thursday, March 4, 2010

Three Things Thursday - 3.4.10

This week I'll link to three recipes that would be great for lunch. In my constant quest to avoid a turkey sandwich for lunch, I am always starring recipes in my google reader for salads and soups that I can make large quantities of and feast on all week.

1. Escarole and Butter Lettuce Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Hazelnuts posted on Epicurious.com

2. Quinoa Salad with Cucumber posted on Liz's Cooking Blog

3. Mediterranean Chopped Salad posted on What's Cookin', Chicago?

Well, there you have, 3 fabulous salad recipes for you to impress your friends with. Those recipes not enough for you? Maybe you'd like some soup to go with it? Check out my soup recipes by clicking here!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh exciting! Thanks for the ideas. BTW: there is nothing wrong with a turkey sandwich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joie - there is when you eat one for lunch for three weeks consecutively. maybe i just need to spice them up with new toppings and condiments.

    ReplyDelete