Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grilled Pork Chop Marinade

Okay, so this isn't really a recipe, but I wanted to share a picture of our first grilling attempt of the season. It was finally warm enough out that I ventured to cook outside. I love the way grilled food tastes, so I was super excited.

Pork Marinade
Kitchen Canister original


Ingredients
1 ounce of dark rum
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons of McCormick Grillmates for Pork
4 boneless pork chops
1 gallon sized plastic bag that seals

Directions
Combine all ingredients in plastic bag and seal. Shake it around and then let it marinate for no longer than a half hour. (I've noticed pork tends to fall apart if you marinate it any longer)

I'd suggest brushing each side of your chops with a little oil before putting them on the grill. Mine stuck a little bit and it was a pain to clean up. Grill your porkchops to desired doneness and this is what you're finished product will look like.

2 comments: