Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Things Thursday - 1.28.10

I think I'm going to modify this feature just a bit. Each week, I'd like to highlight three random recipes that I bookmarked in my reader.

I plugged some numbers into Random Integer Generator, and it pulled up the following:

Here are your random numbers:

18 29 49
Timestamp: 2010-01-28 19:09:12 UTC


So here they are. Recipes 18,29, and 49.

18. Simply Great Chicken, Chewy Sugar Cookies, and Cosmo Popsicles: Lucky you, you're getting three great recipes from Bunny's Warm Oven

29.Italian Rice Balls by Stephanie at Stephanie Cooks

49. Bobby Flay's Wild Mushroom Burger by Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventures

I hope these enjoy these recipes. If you get around to cooking them up before me, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment