Thursday, December 31, 2009

Three Things Thursday - 12.31.09

I have a lot of blogs in my google reader. A few of them have a feature called Three Things Thursday, where they list three things they want to talk about.

In honor of the new year that is upon us, I thought it fitting that my first "Three Things" should be the things I'd like to change about myself going forward.

1. I want to blog a recipe at least twice a week.

Sure, this sounds really simple, but when life gets in the way, as it usually does, this becomes really hard. Blogging about a recipe twice a week means I'll actually have cook (or bake) twice a week. This we become difficult in February, March and the beginning of April, since I'll be working 70-80 hours a week. This sort of lines up with my next goal, though.

2. Only eat dinner out once a month.

Keeping this goal will make goal #1 a little easier to acheive, as well. If I'm not eating at a restaurant, that means I'll HAVE to cook on the weekends, right?

3. Complete the Broad Street Run

For those not from the area, the Broad Street run is a ten mile race through Center City, Philadelphia. While I know this will be my most difficult task to complete, I'd like to give it a try. As of now I have five months to go from running 3.2 miles to ten. If I keep up the running at least three times a week, I think I can do it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment