Friday, August 14, 2009

I've been such a bad blogger....

I have to apologize to all my followers because I've been the worst blogger lately! One of my classes is coming to an end so I've been wrapped up in studying for the final, and more importantly, we're leaving for vacation in Ocean Isle, NC on Sunday, so I've been packing like a crazy person. On top of all that, we also have a very good friend's wedding this weekend. How exciting! I know it's hard to believe but I did cook this week. I promise I'll post when I get back next Sunday. Here's a peek at what's to come:

Black Bean Burgers
Cinnamon Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Carrot and Broccoli Walnut Stir Fry
Oven Baked French Fries
Mock Home Fried Potatoes
Food pictures from the wedding we're attending on Saturday (I hear a rumor it will be BBQ!! Mmmm...)
A culinary tour of Ocean Isle, NC

See you when I get back! In the meantime, here are some other blog posts that have tickled my fancy the past few days:

Mexican Yellow Rice by Joelen of Joelen's Culinary Adventures
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Celeste of Sugar and Spice
Pizza in a Pot by Rachel of Rachel vs. "The Kitchen"
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies and Milan Cookies by Elra of Elra's Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment