Sunday, November 30, 2008

What do You Listen to When You Cook?

Today while I was cooking (and baking), I started off listening to Christmas music (Clay Aiken, Sarah McLachlan and Michael Buble). I usually don't listen to music while I bake or cook because I like to stay focused, but today I found a program on NPR called All Songs Considered and fell in love. I switched from my christmas tunes, to the podcast. I listened to two of the shows - "1,000 Songs to Hear Before You Die" and "The White Album at 40". If you haven't heard of this show, check it out.

It was great to cook to, because it was music and discussion. There is a very broad range of music genres that they talk about, so it will really open my ears up to some new music, too.

If you have something you love to listen to when you cook, leave it in the comments section. I'm always open to hearing new things!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely have to have my radio on in the kitchen while I cook... it helps me get in my "zone". Thanks for the recs - I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete